Tuesday, 9 November 2010

Your Prayers Gratefully Received

I hope you will indulge me with a very personal post.

May I thank all the kind friends, family and parishioners who have given me all their best wishes, kept me in the prayers and much more. I take great comfort in all these prayers and Masses being said for my intention.

I am going into hospital tomorrow and hope to be out 7-10 days from then providing there are no complications.

It is quite major surgery but the doctors tell me it is a relatively "easy" one too.

I am sure Our Lord and Our Lady will give me the strength I need. The operation is on the birthday of our beloved departed former Parish Priest, Fr Charles Higham SJ, so I am sure that has a meaning known in heaven.


Please remember me in your prayers in these coming days, and I hope to be posting on this blog again very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Very best wishes for the success of your surgery and treatment. I will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gareth

    Good luck with your operation. I will remember you in my prayers and look forward to your return to blogging.

    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete