Monday, 28 February 2011

Welsh and Catholic and Humble about it!*

There's a great website I came across some months ago which sells Catholic clothes (T-shirts, hoodies etc.) called Catholics With Attitude.

A few of the designs didn't "float my boat" but then you can't have everything.

I was looking for Christmas presents for my children and noticed they sold Scottish Catholic, English Catholic and Irish Catholic. But guess what?

No Welsh Catholic. Oh woe, woe and thrice woe.

But fear no longer oh vagrant wanderer of the internet! Look! They new have a range with "Welsh Catholic" emblazoned across it!

Bravo!

Just don't go buying one for a Bishop: that isn't the done thing.

On the other hand those of you with children, I'm sure they'll love them (check out their Vatican All Stars design too - I liked that one. They do some nifty Pro-Life shirts too).


And if you are Scottish, Irish or English you have my permission to wear the relevant shirt too. Just remember, it's long sleeves and smart attire for Mass! Let's not have any creeping liberalism... ;-)



*I was going to put proud as the headline, but thought better of it.

3 comments:

  1. A very happy St David's Day to you Gareth.
    The sun is shining the daffodils are out and its a good day to be alive in God's own country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for the Post, we're chuffed to bits that you like our Welsh Catholic range!

    Wishing you every Blessing and a Happy Feast Day.

    The CWA Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've shamed me now. I'll have to get the padlock off my wallet and order some for the children. Serves me right! ;-)

    Happy St David's Day to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete