Sorry to sound like a football pundit, but this image encompasses what Catholicism is for me.
- Our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament.
- The Faithful kneel in reverence to the King of all Creation.
- All mankind is called, prince and pauper, to receive Our Lord.
- The Mass as the centre of Catholic life and Communion at the centre of the Mass.
- A great mystery of Christian theology and history, something so sublime and beautiful.
- Yet even the "worst offender" can Confess sincerely and receive Our Lord.
- Christ the King is available, Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity, to the most lowly.