Saturday, 30 March 2013

A Reluctant Sinner: Au Revoir, Not Goodbye.

It was with great sadness I read that Dylan, the A Reluctant Sinner blogger, is entering temporary retirement from blogging.

His blog has been the source of much edification, cultural, historical and spiritual uplift since I first began reading it. I am sure it had a similar effect on many, many people.

I can only hope this stout defender of Catholicism hurries back.

The net needs more Welsh Catholic voices. So please Dylan, when you can, come back and inform and educate us once again.

God Bless you in all you do.


Link:
A Reluctant Sinner's announcement

3 comments:

  1. That is a great loss, I pray that Dylan will return soon and will keep him in my prayers. A Reluctant Sinner is, in my view, the best British blog.
    And it only leaves Catholic and Welsh and Last Welsh Martyr as authentically Welsh orthodox blogs! We need more bloggers in Wales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad.

    The good news is that he is Welsh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Richard,

    I hope a Welsh blogger outside of Wales will help as well.

    Proudly Welsh,

    Tito Edwards

    ReplyDelete